Sarasota Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents happen every day. Some are minor fender benders that cause little damage, while others are severe crashes that cause catastrophic injuries or death.
A car accident can change your life forever. After being involved in one, you may feel confused and scared, especially if you suffered major injuries and have to take time off work. What happens next?
The good news is that you can receive compensation for your damages if someone else’s negligence caused your crash. You don’t have to worry about paying your medical bills. You don’t have to stress out over missing work.
If you have suffered injuries in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, you need to ensure you are receiving proper compensation. Count on The Cahall Law Firm PLLC to guide you through the process. Contact our Sarasota car accident lawyer today and come get justice.
Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can happen in a number of ways. Some common types include:
- Rear-end crashes. These are the most common types of accidents. They occur when the front of one vehicle hits the rear of the vehicle in front. This often happens in high-traffic situations. Depending on the speeds involved, they can cause minor or severe injuries.
- Head-on crashes. Head-on crashes are some of the deadliest car accidents. These occur when two cars are going in opposite directions but the fronts of both vehicles collide with each other. These often happen when a vehicle drifts out of their lane or a vehicle is traveling in the wrong direction. There are often high speeds involved, causing severe injuries and death.
- T-bone crashes. These crashes occur when the front of a vehicle collides with the side of another vehicle, creating a “T” shape. This type of accident often happens at intersections when a vehicle fails to yield the right of way. T-bone crashes can cause serious injuries if an occupant is sitting where the crash occurs.
- Sideswipe crashes. These crashes happen when a vehicle is in the lane next to you and moves over into your lane while your vehicle is there. Depending on the impact, you may lose control and go off the road.
- Solo-vehicle crashes. A solo-vehicle accident can be caused by various factors, such as swerving to avoid an animal, drunk driving, distracted driving, and fatigue. In many cases, the vehicle goes off the road and rolls over or hits an object, such as a pole or tree. The injuries can be severe and even deadly.
Contact The Cahall Law Firm PLLC Today
Car accidents are everyday occurrences. Whiplash, back and neck injuries, head trauma, and broken bones are common. If you have been a victim, make sure you file a claim for compensation.
Contact The Cahall Law Firm PLLC right away so we can help make sure you don’t jeopardize your case by saying or doing the wrong things. Schedule a consultation with our Sarasota car accident lawyer today by calling (941) 281-2019 or filling out the online form.